We are a multinational organization servicing the oil & gas pipeline industry worldwide; and have been operating in Indonesia for more than 20 years. We would like to invite highly motivated and competent personnel to join the team.
- To provide service and control the daily workshop operations, including manpower and material usage.
- To ensure all maintenance activities performed achieve target.
- To prepare and schedule maintenance of major overhaul and CAPEX items.
- To train personnel to ensure safe and efficient maintenance operations.
- To submit request for purchases on mechanical requirements.
- To ensure compliance with the company requirements for Health Safety and Environment.
- Male, 35+ years old
- Minimum 2 years vocational training in diesel mechanics
- 8 years experience with maintenance of heavy equipment& diesel plant
- 5 years experience with workshop management management/supervision
- Preferable experience with brands such as Caterpillar, Manitowoc, IHI, and Nissan prime movers
- Familiar with a recognized safety program & ISO Quality Standards
- Good leadership skills with ability to lead by example
- Fluent in English both oral and written
- Computer literate
Applicants are to send their application with a comprehensive resume stating qualification, experience, current / expected salary, a recent photograph, and date of availability no later than two weeks after this advertisement published.
PT Bredero Shaw Indonesia
Jalan Hang Kesturi Kav 3A1,
Kawasan Industri Terpadu Kabil
Batam Island – 29467