All over the world we look for people who share our ambition to be competitive, successful and a force for good.
If you share these values with us, then our exploration and production business in Indonesia are calling for you.
Applications are now open to join Tangguh LNG as:
Integrated Field Planning (IFP) Maintenance Planner
- Lead implementation of scheduled Integrated Field Planning (IFP) planning meetings while participating in valuation and prioritization process.
- Prepare detail maintenance activities required to meet business objectives concerning completion of maintenance programs, such as Preventive Maintenance, Corrective Maintenance, and Turnaround.
- Define type, sequence and duration of activities, as well as identify and take initiative to expedite necessary resources (material & labors) and skills required to perform the work.
- Supervise maintenance planning activities, by contractor maintenance planners through leading and coaching ten (10) contractor planners (5 back-to-back positions).
- Analyze potential problem, propose mitigation plan and potential improvement, and communicate to all relevant stake holders.
Please go to: www.bp.com/careers/indonesia , go to “view jobs” and click on the job you wish to apply to submit your interest.
All of the roles above are Papua site based positions on a 28-day rotation work pattern. There may be a requirement to spend periods in the Jakarta office.
Applications close: June 13, 2009
BP is an equal opportunity employer
Deadline : 27 Juni 2009