Make your mark with UOB, as we make our mark in Asia
PT Bank UOB Indonesia is the first Singapore-Indonesia joint venture bank incorporated in Indonesia. It commenced operations on 16 March 1990 with a capital of IDR 50 billion. As at December 2007, the Bank’s total assets has grown to IDR 7.7 trillion.
UOB Indonesia is 99% owned by United Overseas Bank Group (UOB), one of the largest banking groups in Singapore. The Group has 502 offices in 18 countries and territories in Asia Pacific, Western Europe and North America.
UOB Indonesia has five branches in Bali, Bandung, Batam, Surabaya and Medan, and four sub-branches in Pluit and Kelapa Gading – North Jakarta, Kebon Jeruk – West Jakarta and in Tanjung Pinang – Bintan.
Now, the Bank has immediate opportunities for the following position:
Market Risk Officer
- Reporting to the Head of Risk Management.
- Responsible for the adequate identification, measurement, oversight of market risk exposures and compliance with limits for both trading and banking books. Perform reconciliation and Co-ordinate with Treasury and Settlement for day to day activities to analysis, investigate discrepancies, report and follow up excess with relevant parties.
- Perform estimated impact Profit and Loss report, back testing and stress testing analysis.
- Develop, implement, review and enhance the Bank's market risk management framework to achieve a synergetic market risk management environment.
- Review Policies related to Market risk and Liquidity risk.
- Involvement in Basel II reviews
- Provide product support function in the evaluation and introduction of new treasury products by coordinating with treasury front office and other relevant risk management units within the bank
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor's/College Degree in Finance/Accountancy/Banking or equivalent.
- At least 2 year(s) of working experience in Risk management in market and liquidity risk / middle office (settlement) is required for this position.
- Preferably Assistant Manager / Senior Officer specializing in Finance - General Market Risk operation, Sound knowledge of various treasury products and experience in treasury operation is an advantage.
- Knowledge of risk methodologies, such as stress testing, back testing, Value at Risk and Quantitative skills.
- Knowledge in Basel II reviews.
- Pass Risk Management Certification at least level I.
- Highly analytical and logical, highly motivated and can work under pressure.
- Proactive learner with analytical mind and good communication skills.
- Independent and also a team player.
- Excellent knowledge of PC application.
Please send the application to:
no longer than 20 June 09.
Only shortlisted candidates will be notified.