We are a well established foreign conglomerate having business interest in Oil Palm Plantations, Breweries, Financial Services and Leisure. PT Agro Harapan Lestari is the managing agent for Groups’ plantations in Indonesia, where the Group has a land bank in excess of 75,000 hectares of plantation and mills in Kalimantan Tengah and Kalimantan Timur.
The business model of Agro Group Plantations evolves around building and expanding sustainable plantation projects in the region focusing on adopting the industry’s best practices and deriving operational excellence. We envision becoming a fully integrated player in the industry value-chain to ensure long term sustenance of our business.
In line with our expansion plans and commitments for growth, we are now seeking to recruit high caliber and dynamic professionals to be based in our Plantations
- Able develop new process techniques and procedures in order to maximize the production of CPO, Palm Kernel and Oil Extraction rates.
- Able to prepare the budget for mill operations, ensure that the actual expenses are within the approved budget limit, reporting variance and initiate corrective actions for the variance noted
- Able to Manage the entire mill operations in an effective and efficient manner while ensuring that the optimum level of productivity is achieved.
- Able to monitor the product quality and adoption of latest technology for improving the quality and the oil extraction ratio
- Minimum Bachelor degree in Chemical Engineering,
- Min. 7 years experience in Management Level for palm oil industry.
- Articulate and able to make effective presentations; to communicate with those from different cultures.
- Having a good English both spoken and written. Strong leadership and computer skills.
- Technically competent and has a successful track record of implementing quality management system.
If you got what it takes to take on the challenge, please submit your application within two weeks indicating the job code of the post applied in the subject column to:
Closing Date : 7 Juli 2009