As the leading Food Nutrition, Health and Wellness Company, Nestle has for the past 140 years produced the best products with a passion for excellence in food safety and quality. We are committed to these ideals and value the trust given to us by our consumers worldwide. If you share .the same passion for excellence we invite people with professional knowledge, personal integrity, and strong motivation to excel and enjoy facing challenges in a dynamic organization, to join us as:
Total Performance Management (TPM) Manager
To develop the TPM strategy for the Market that builds capability and drive consistent TPM deployment across factories.
Reporting to: Technical Director
- Drive the TPM implementation by supporting the factory managers,TPM coordinators and master pillars.
- Lead the Promotion Campaign for TPM in the Market.
- Lead and coach the factory manager,TPM coordinator and the master pillars.
- Participate in defining and executing the market TPM master plan.
- Assessment of the implementation progress/factories.
- Coordinate TPM trainings at market level and cascade to the factory level.
- Motivate and empower people through positive attitude and stimulate change in traditional mind set towards “Zero Mindset”
- Ensure that TPM work is impacting both results and the culture change towards the market vision.
- Ensure an overall understanding of the different TPM pillars and how they integrate through the TPM master plan to deliver the improved results.
- Give feedback about progress on TPM to Steering Committee in the Market.
- Calibration of assessments and step/phase audits between factories.
- Integration of the master pillars.
- Min. S1 degree in Operation/Supply Chain Management, Economic
Management, Engineering, or other Technical/Production related discipline
- Min. 3 years of successful experience in implementing TPM, preferably in FMCG/Food & Beverage, and process industries
- Good English communication skills both verbal and written
Please send your application letter, CV and recent photograph at the latest By June 30, 2009, to:
PO BOX 5555, Jakarta 12000
(State The Code TPM) on top left of the envelope
(State only TPM in the Subject Box)