International SOS is the world’s leading provider of medical assistance, international healthcare, security services and outsourced customer care. The company was founded in Indonesia in 1984 and now employs over 4,000 people worldwide, with offices in over 65 countries. The company is aiming to accelerate the growth of the business across Indonesia. The company is aiming to accelerate the growth of the business across Indonesia. We are looking to appoint dynamic new talent to join our company in the following role:
.Net Programmer (Project/Contract Based)
In this position you will be responsible and dedicated in a project to develop a web application, and the projext will take 6 (six) months period. You will also have to be able to Communicate with internal and external parties and Work with other programmers in the entire project.
Key Qualification :
- Minimum 2 years experience in web programming using VS.Net 2005 (VB.Net and ASP.Net)
- Having knowledge in SQL Server 2K or 2K5.
- Having knowledge with Crystal Report (Especially CR-11).
- Understand the priciple of Distributed Applications and Service Oriented Applications.
- Hardworking and ability to work under tight schedule to meet deadlines.
- Self-motivated yet a team player.
- Good communication and interpersonal skill
General Requirements :
- Having an experience in developing finance or accounting system will be an advantage
- English (written and spoken)
- Have STR, Practice License and minimun 2 years experiences (have done PTT will be advantage)
- Good written and spoken English
- Have excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Have high standard of professionalism
- Strong work ethic demonstrated by behavior and appearance
- Eager to give the best services for your patient
- Mature and pleasant personality with a strong personal drive
- Willingness to be assigned to any of International SOS remote location all over Indonesia and abroad
Only qualified candidates are encouraged to apply. Please explain in your CV how your qualifications meet the Key Skills/Qualities mentioned above.
Please send your application with the recent photograph and career details to :
PT. Asih Eka Abadi (International SOS)
Human Resources Dept.
P.O. Box 1753 / JKS 12017
E-mail : email@example.com
To learn more about us please visit to http://www.internationalsos.com