countries worldwide with strong position in manufacturing and marketing
quality food and beverage products. To cope with our rapid growth and
international expansion, we are looking for well-trained high potential
professionals to potentially join our operation in Indonesia for the
following position :
Senior Brand Manager (SBM- DG)
-Full Brand Management responsibility of a major FMCG brand for
Indonesian market and management of Innovation projects in the same category
- Get perfect understanding of consumer and market drivers,
qualitatively and quantitatively. Identify and share key opportunities for
driving brand growth.
- Lead detailed business analyses on all aspects of the brand and
recommend Action Plans in coordination with all departments of the company,
sales, industrial, R&D etc.
- Manage external partners (advertising & media agencies, PR agency,
design developer, market research suppliers), national and international.
- Monthly reporting of the brand performance with clear market and
- Develop and ensure perfect execution all year long brand
initiatives plan that drive sales and support brand’s strategy and challenge
permanently the results of these initiatives.
- Coach and develop a team of 2 junior managers.
- Manage a marketing budget of several millions USD in an efficiency
- Hold min Bachelor Degree from a reputable university.
- Working Experience of at least 5 years in major player of FMCG
Industry managing very active brands in communication (TV) and new product
development. Strategic development thinking ability and long term brand
building vision will be essential in this position.
- Experience needed on:
- local TV Advertising development
- concept development and testing
- consumer and market research quantitative tools
- management of brand Marketing team junior people
- product innovation or renovation project management
- Fluent in both spoken and written English is a must
- Fluid and well structured communication skills
Interested candidates are requested to send in their complete CV as an
attachment in MS Word format only in English with current & expected salary
and recent photograph via email to : email@example.com
Please put the position applied SBM - DG on the subject line. Only short
listed candidates will be notified.
If you wish to view our client vacancy, kindly join our mailing list &
visit our website at www.sintesa-resourcing.com