Bukit Jaya Group is a 35 years old nation-wide group of companies specializing in Engineering, Procurement and Construction works (EPC) for Steel Industry with its correlated engineering and IT consultancy services. Our vision become one of Indonesia’s prides through a strong global presence in our e business fields. For the fulfillment of our vision, we are inviting you professionals to join as:
1. Marketing (MS) - S1 Statistic / Engineering
Ability and knowledge to think strategically and outside-the-box to initiate market resew and analysis; statistical data analyzing, conceptualizing market analysis of national 4 international , both in government and private sectors; conducting research visitations external survey actively.
2. Sales (ITS) - S1 Informatics
Ability and knowledge to sell IT programs; good appearance and communication skills.
3. Asst. Plant Mgr (APM) - Engineering/Mechanic.
Ability and knowledge to manage large scale steel fabrication plant; knowledge in steel construction works.
4. Site Manager (SM) - S1 Civil Engineering
Ability and knowledge to manage large scale steel construction projects such as high-rie buildings, off/ on shore piping, petrochemical structures, infrastructure for electricit’ telecommunication/transportation.
5. Production Manager/Steel Fabrication (PM) - S1 Industril/Mechanical Engineering
Ability and knowledge in steel structure and steel plate fabrication processes; preferably with Welding Engineer/ Inspector certification
6. Design Engineering (DE) - S1 Civil Engineering
Experience in structural design & analysis, SAP 2000, MS TOWER, STAAD PRO. Experience in cost estimation (required) and project management (preferably).
7. Quality Control Staff (QC) - D3/S1 Naval/Metallurgy Engineering
Experience in steel structure, and knowledgeable in code standard welding (AWS/ASME) code standard shot blasting & painting (NACE / SSPC), standard material (JIS / ASTM).
8. Programmer (PRG) - S1 Informatics
Ability and knowledge in software application development processes; Oracle Dataise,Oracle Forms and Data Builder or other ERP system.
9. Health, Safety & Environment Engineer (HSE) - D3 Health & Safety/Hyperkes
Obtained AK 3 General Certificate
10. Procurement/Vendor Management (PRC) - S1 Civil/Electrical Engineering
Ability and knowledge in civil-works and electrical materials; conducting market say, searching and shopping; good negotiation and communication skills.
11. Administration (ADM) - D3 of any faculty
Ability and knowledge in administrative works; diligent and detail oriented
1. Minimum IPK of 3.00; Age 20-35 years old
2. Fluency in English and Mandarin (passive); Computer literacy in Windows, MS Of lceemet
3. Minimum 2 years experience in related position
4. Honest; Accountable; Strong leadership, interpersonal and communication is
5. Willingness to work smart under pressure and overtime
6. Willingness to be assigned out-of-town for several positions
Send Your complete resume in the PDF format to:
email : firstname.lastname@example.org