CIMB is one of Malaysia’s best-capitalized investment bank and an integrated financial service provider. Its expertise covers investment banking, including debt capital markets and derivatives, private banking, private equity, asset management, Islamic capital market services and research.
PT CIMB-GK Securities Indonesia is fully owned subsidiary of CIMB Investment Bank, having its Regional Office in Singapore. It is primarily an equity franchise focused on the provision of brokerage services and investment research. CIMB-GK also provides a range of other services, including investment banking, both for Equities and Debt Capital Market.
Highly motivated and achievement oriented individuals are invited to apply to be part of this fast growing organization as:
Debt Capital Market Associate/Associate Vice President
- This is a Jakarta-based position and is responsible for the following:
- To involve/assist in all transaction handled by Debt Capital Market (“DCM”) division until the completion of the transaction.
- To execute and assist during the course of transaction, particularly in reviewing legal documentation (amongst other but not limited to: agreements, prospectus/info memo, documents to relevant authorities) and providing legal due diligence for the transaction for the benefit of DCM-CIMB
- To assist in drafting/reviewing/executing legal/transaction documents (required for internal and external documents purpose) with relates to DCM division
* To be successful, you should:
- Have minimum Bachelor/graduation of Law with min GPA: 2.75
- Preferable female max 35 years.
- Knowledgeable in Indonesian capital market rules and regulation (Bapepam, BEI, KSEI), particularly related rules for Bonds (conventional and sukuk) transactions, and other debt capital market product.
- Proficiency in verbal and written English.
- Have experience in handling DCM transaction for 2-3 years
If you are confident to take up this challenging opportunity, please send your latest comprehensive CV in English within one month after this advertisement to:
Only short-listed candidates will be notified