PT Bank UOB Indonesia is the first Singapore-Indonesia joint venture bank incorporated in Indonesia. It commenced operations on 16 March 1990 with a capital of IDR 50 billion. As at December 2007, the Bank’s total assets has grown to IDR 7.7 trillion.
UOB Indonesia is 99% owned by United Overseas Bank Group (UOB), one of the largest banking groups in Singapore. The Group has 502 offices in 18 countries and territories in Asia Pacific, Western Europe and North America.
UOB Indonesia has five branches in Bali, Bandung, Batam, Surabaya and Medan, and four sub-branches in Pluit and Kelapa Gading – North Jakarta, Kebon Jeruk – West Jakarta and in Tanjung Pinang – Bintan.
Now, the Bank has immediate opportunities for the following position:
Relationship Manager - Lending
(Riau - Batam)
- Based in Jakarta Batam
- Minimum Bachelor (S1) Degree from reputable university
- Good in English, possess good customer database
- Minimum 3 years experience in commercial/corporate lending
- Able to cross sell funding products
- Good in credit analysis, and preparing credit proposal in English
- Good interpersonal & marketing skill
- Target oriented
Please send the application to:
recruitment.uobi@UOBgroup.com no longer than 20 June 09.
Only shortlisted candidates will be notified.