PT Berlian Laju Tanker Tbk is an international Liquid Cargo Shipping Company, established in 1981, with operations primarily throughout Asia and the Middle East, as well as Europe. The Company is operating 91 tankers with total tonnage of more than 2.08 million DWT and is the largest provider of seaborne transportation of liquid cargoes in Indonesia, one of the largest in the intra-Asian chemical tanker segment, both by tonnage and by number of vessels, and has the third largest sub-20,000 DWT chemical tanker fleet globally.
In 1990, the Company became the first shipping company in Indonesia that listed its shares on Jakarta Stock Exchange and Surabaya Stock Exchange. The company is also listed in Singapore Exchange Securities Trading Limited starting the third quarter of 2006. The Company has extensive international networks in terms of operation, sales and marketing. In addition to operational offices in Jakarta, Singapore, Hong Kong, Bangkok, Taiwan, Shanghai, and Beijing, the Company also operates marketing offices in Dubai to serve Middle East customers, and Glasgow, to serve European customers.
Holding to the motto of “Delivers with Safety, Competitiveness and Timeliness”, the Company has always been committed to quality service for all its customers. This commitment quality has let to the implementation of International Safety Management Code/ISM Code as well as achievement of ISO 9001:2000 and ISO 14001 and OHSAS 18001 certifications. All these support the Company in developing its future business.
To support the company growth, we are looking for competent individuals to joint with our professional team
Job Responsibilities :
1. Marketing for the vessel space
2. Developing new principles & customers
3. Preparing sales contract
4. Maintaining existing customer
5. Conducting regular sales visit / presentations
Job Requirements :
- Bachelor degree majoring in Business Administration, Chemical Engineering, Industrial Engineering, Transportation Engineering, Marine Sciences from a reputable University with minimum GPA 3.00 (scale 4.00)
- Age between 23 - 32 years old
- Some shipping / chartering or sea experience is preferred
- Proficiency in English both spoken and written
- Good interpersonal & communication skill
- Good analytical thinking
- High driven, self motivated, & proactive
- Broad knowledge about shipping industry
- Willing to be posted abroad and travelling
If you meet the above requirement, you are invited to submit your detail resume to email@example.com
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted