Nestle, As the leading Food Nutrition, Health and Wellness Company, Nestle has for the past 140 years produced the best products with a passion for excellence in food safety and quality.
Lean Manager (LM)
Lokasi Kerja di : Jakarta
- Min. S1 degree in Operation/Supply Management, Economic Management, Engineering, or other Technical/Production related discipline
-Min. 3 years of successful experience in implementing LEAN, preferably in FMCG/Food & Beverage, and process industries
- Good English communication skills both verbal and written
Detail responsibilities :
- Support and help the LEAN rollout within the market, ensuring that a continuous improvement culture is developed and sustained in each business.
- Help the LEAN champion and Value Stream Manager(s) to define the implementation timetable and roadmap.
- Do project management for the roadmap implementation across the market.
- Define steps necessary for the market to have in place its own support structure without external resource.
Assist the Value Stream Manager(s) to roll out LEAN, starting with one product family and deploying to more product families and business units.
- Lead/assist Value assessment and identify key areas of improvement in the market.
- Conduct LEAN assesment and identify key areas of improvement in the market.
- Develop and ensure application of tools/concepts with the Team Leaders and Value Stream Manager(s).
- Conduct all training modules.
Please send the application latter, CV and recent photograph to:
PO BOX 5555, Jakarta 12000
(State the Code LM on top left of the envelope)
Or email to :
Closing Date : 30 Juni 2009