Our Client is a leading and highly reputable EPC MNC in the Oil & Gas industry. They are looking for a highly dynamic, experienced and committed individual to join them and to fill this excellent career development opportunity.
Construction Manager (Petrochemical Refinery / Tankage)
(Singapore - West of Singapore)
- Responsible for the coordination of tank construction activities across multiple project areas.
- Close coordination with subcontractors and management of all aspects of Tankage construction coordination and supervision, working within existing operational facilities.
- Ensuring all contractors on the project comply with all aspects of the Worksite HSE Plans & Policies; site regulations, permit-to-work and Client’s requirements.
- Supervise construction effort to ensure project is constructed in accordance with design, budget and schedule; includes interfacing with client representatives, other contractors and etc.
- Detailed planning, coordination and interfacing of construction activities within a continuous operating plant environment.
- Resolves problems and difficulties encountered during the construction phase.
- Monitor progress and ensure that the project is on time and on budget.
- Inspect and review projects to monitor compliance with safety codes, and other regulations.
- Maintain supervisory attendance at Toolbox talk and pre-start meetings.
- Prepare and submit budget estimates and progress and cost tracking reports.
- Develop and implement quality control programs.
- Ensure by leadership and guidance that contacted works meets all practical, commercial requirements of productivity, quality and contract target completions.
- Ensure practical security and protection of works and that all contractors’ provisions for the project are fit for purpose.
- Engineering (Civil / Construction / Structural / Petroleum / Oil & Gas) or relevant qualifications in Construction Management, Engineering or related field.
- Minimum 10 years’ of demonstrated construction management experience on large International Petrochemical Construction Projects with a demonstrated focus on tankage construction coordination and supervision.
- Live Plant experience and/or Engineering Project Management is required.
- Prior proven track records in Construction, Oil & Gas Refinery and Energy related industry is added advantage.
- Ability to lead and direct others on construction projects.
- Possesses good oral and written English skills required to function effectively within an international project team and to communicate with Project Management, Contractors and Sub-contractors.
- High level of initiative, innovation and flexibility to consider all possible solutions.
- Clear exhibited ability to develop good working relationships.
- Good people skills with ability to interact well with people from different levels.
- Ability to work in a pressure and fast pace working environment.
- Fluency in English (verbal and written) is essential.
- Preferably those who can commence work either within short notice.
Remuneration: Competitive & Attractive Salary packages
Working location: West
All applications are treated with the highest confidentiality level!
For priority attention on your application, please submit your detailed resume (MS Word format) stating your current/last drawn and expected monthly salary via email directly to Jumi (Ms.): -
Only shortlisted candidates would be notified. For more related Job Opportunities, visit and bookmark our JOB BANK at www.riverchelles.com.sg today!